What to Pack for College
Are you getting ready to go to college? If so, you’re probably stressing about what you need to pack. Don’t worry — we’ve got you covered!
In this blog post, we’ll list everything you need to bring with you to college. This includes toiletries, school supplies, legal documents, bedding supplies, and more. So whether you’re an incoming freshman or a seasoned senior looking for tips, read on for the ultimate list of what to pack for college.
Before we get started, we want to give you a few tips on packing your things for college. Because you’ll be bringing a lot of stuff, it’s important to pack efficiently.
- Make a list of everything you need to bring: Try to draft a list a few weeks before you move in. This will help you keep track of everything you need to pack.
- Pack your essentials first: Make sure to pack the items you’ll need, such as toiletries and clothes.
- Label your boxes: This is probably the most important tip. Label all your boxes with your name, address, and contact information. If any of your packages get lost in transit, the college will be able to get them back to you.
- Start packing early: Don’t wait until the last minute to pack. Start packing a few weeks in advance, so you don’t have to stress.
By following these tips for packing for college, you’ll be all set to move into your dorm and start your first year of college!
You may ask yourself, “What do I need to pack for college?” Every year, the list of things you need to bring gets longer and longer!
To help you out, we’ve compiled a list of everything you need to pack for college.
Toiletries are one of the essential things to pack for college. Here’s a list of toiletries you’ll need:
- Cotton swabs
- Body wash
- Nail clippers
- Bug spray
- First aid kit
- Adhesive bandages
- Pain reliever
- Allergy medicine
- Feminine hygiene products
Of course, you’ll need to bring school supplies to college! Here’s a list of school supplies you should pack:
- Printer paper
- Sticky notes
- Sticky tack
- Push pins
- Index cards
You can’t go to college without bringing your legal documents!
- Birth certificate
- Social Security card
- Driver’s license
- Insurance card
- Banking information
- Financial aid documents
- College acceptance letter
You wouldn’t want to lie down on a bare mattress, so bringing bedding supplies with you to college is essential! Here’s what you’ll need:
- Mattress pad
In today’s world, it’s hard to imagine life without electronics!
- Chargers for all devices
- External hard drive
- Bluetooth speaker
You’re one step closer to college now that you know what to pack! Packing for college can be daunting, but we hope this blog post has made it a little bit easier for you. Just remember to start packing early and to label all of your boxes!